RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
Alfonzo Di Zazzo/DeZazzo
- Immigrant ancestor (22 Jun 1909)
- b. 8 Oct 1887, Rocca d'Evandro, Caserta, Italy
- m. Marion/Marianne Teoli
- Ida DeZazzo
m. _____________ Triandafellow
- Ruth DeZazzo
m. ____________ Sullivan
- Michael DeZazzo (22 Nov 1916-27 Feb 2001)
- Rebecca DeZazzo
m. _________ Cloonan
- Minnie DeZazzo
m. _______________ Khoury
- Rose DeZazzo
m. ______________ Husson
- Lydia DeZazzo
- d. 27 Apr 1977, Lawrence, Mass (Alphonso DiZazzo)
- World War Two Draft Registration Card showing Alphonso Di Zazzzo,
date of birth 1 Oct. 1887, dwelling at 15 Oak St., Lawrence, Mass.
Contact person listed as Antonio Nastazia ("friend, has store on corner of Jackson and Oak St."), Lawrence, Mass.
Employed at Canobie Lake Park, Salem, New Hampshire.
- Lawrence City Directory (1939, p. 166) lists Alfonso DiZazzo and
wife Marion residing at 15 Oak St. Also at that
address were Ida DiZazzo, Michael DiZazzo, Mildred DiZazzo (employed as a twister [in a textile mill]), and Rose DiZazzo.
- Lawrence Directory (Sampson, Murdock & Co, 1922, p. 206; 1923, p. 207) lists
Alfonso DiZazzo the householder at
152 Maple St. with wife Marinnina.
- World War One Draft Registration Card showing Alfonzo Di Zazzzo,
dwelling at 220 Elm St., Lawrence, Mass.,
with wife and two children; an alien, native of Rocca d'Evandro, Caserta, Italy; a laborer.
- Passenger Manifest for the ship Cretic,
sailing from Naples; arrived Boston 22 June 1909 (see line #17); he listed as age 21, place of birth
Rocca d'Evandro, Caserta, Italy; his final destination is listed as Lawrence, Mass.
- Passenger Manifest for the ship Romanic,
sailing from Naples; arrived Boston 3 July 1905 (see line #6); he listed as age 18, place of birth
Rocca d'Evandro, Caserta, Italy; his final destination is listed as Boston, Mass.
- This record last updated 4 September 2009 by D. Trumbull.