RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
Antonio Di Zazzo
- Immigrant ancestor (1907)
- b. abt. 1893, Rocca d'Evandro, Caserta, Italy.
- m. Anna Salvi
- d. 1939 or before.
- Lawrence City Directory (1950, p. 155) lists Anna DiZazzo, widow of Antonio DiZazzo,
residing at 267 Elm St.
- Lawrence City Directory (1939, p. 166) lists Anna DiZazzo, widow of Antonio DiZazzo,
residing at 167 Elm St. Also at this address was a Salvatore DiZazzo.
- 1930 U.S. Census lists (on line #36),
Antonio DiZazzo aged 37, born in Italy dwelling at
167 Elm St., Lawrence, with wife Annie (aged 34), born in Italy and
with children born in Massachusetts:
He came from Italy in 1907 and worked in a worsted mill.
- Lawrence Directory (Sampson, Murdock & Co.) lists Antonio DiZazza
- in 1922 (p. 206) at 97 Oak St. with wife Annina,
- in 1923 (p. 207) at 159 Elm St. with wife Anna and at 97 Oak St. with wife Annina,
- in 1924 (p. 213) at 157 Elm St. with wife Anna, and
- in 1925 (p. 219) at 167 Elm St. with wife Anna.
- 1920 U.S. Census lists (on line #68),
Antonio DiZazzo, aged 28, born in Italy,
dwelling at 143 Oak St., Lawrence, with wife Annie (aged 23),
born in Italy, and children born in Massachusetts:
He was working in a worsted mill.
- World War One Draft Registration Card showing Antonio Di Zazzo,
dwelling at 253 Canal St.,
Lawrence, Mass., born in 1891, an alien, native of [looks like Roccoavanti, presumedly Rocca d'Evandro], Caserta, Italy;
supporting a wife and three children.
- This record last updated 7 September 2010 by D. Trumbull.