RETURN TO MASSACHUSETTS PAGE
- Immigrant ancestor (22 Apr 1907)
- b. abt. 1860, Galluccio (near Rocca d'Evandro), Caserta, Italy.
- dau. of Stefano Seccareccia and Marianna Petteruti
- m. 12 Jan 1892, Alessandro Di Zazzo, Italy.
- four known children:
- Palma DiZazzo, dau, b. abt. 1891
- Antonia DiZazzo, dau., b. 23 Feb 1890
- Ernesto DiZazzo, son, b. 26 Jul 1895
- Maria DiZazzo,dau, b. 30 Sep. 1898
- other possible children:
- Annis, b. abt. 1897
- Philip, b. abt. 1898
- d. before 1941, Italy.
- 1920 U.S. Census listed
Alexander Dizazzo (on line #50), age 50,
dwelling at 175 Elm St., Lawrence, with wife Angela (age 60, entered USA 1906)
(next page, line 51) and the following:
- Annis Dizazzo, 23 son, age 23, born in Italy, entered USA 1906,
- Pama Dizazzo daughter, age 26, born in Italy entered USA 1906,
- Philip Dizazzo son, age 22, with wife Roccotela Dizazzo, age 26, both born in Italy, entered USA 1906, and
- their daughter Rose Dizazzo (9 mo), born in Massachusetts,
- Peter Domenicano, age 21, boarder, born in Italy, and
- Ercolo Dizazzo, age 22, boarder, born in Italy.
- The passenger manifest for the ship Romanic,
departed Naples 10 April 1907 and arrived Boston 22 April 1907,
shows on line 16
an Angela Seccareccia, age 49 years,
traveling to meet her husband Alexander Di Zazzo; she was accompanied
And by Antonio DiZazzo age 24, a married man, the brother of Alexander Di Zazzo.
- According to her grandson Joseph DiZazzo, Alexander returned to Italy with his wife in 1925.
- This record last updated 24 December 2007 by D. Trumbull.